Choose this RP2-117 type cover with black-bordered GE light switches vertically mounted in a single wide bracket in a single-gang electrical box where the plate may be removed without disturbing switches. Original style GE straps and mini rocker switches are no longer manufactured. This style plate is used with a diamond-shaped bracket for mounting the light switch. Using a bracket allows you to adjust the position of the plate on the wall which may be useful if the wall box was installed crooked.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- replacement for RP2117 covers
- confirm your switches are mounted into the octagonal type of bracket shown
- requires a low voltage mounting bracket to hold the switch which is no longer available
- replacement for GE RP2-117
- screws 2.375" apart center to center
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening approx. 1-3/16" W x 3/4" H
- 2 matching 1/2" white screws
ALTERNATIVE: Want a similar look without a bracket? Choose the New Style 1 Vertical Switch Plate.