Pair this RP2-127 type switchplate with black-bordered GE light switches which are vertically mounted in a bracket in a single-gang electrical wall box. Allows you to remove the cover without unhooking switches. Original style GE straps and mini rocker switches are no longer manufactured. This style plate is used with a diamond-shaped bracket for mounting the light switch. Using a bracket allows you to adjust the position of the plate on the wall to compensate for crooked installations.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- replaces RP2127
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening approx. 1-3/16" W x 3/4" H
- 2 matching 1/2" white screws
- requires a low voltage mounting bracket to hold the switches that are no longer available
- confirm your switches are mounted into the octagonal type of bracket shown
For a similar look when using without a bracket, see the Vertical 2-Switch GE New Style Wall Plates.