Choose this RP2-112 type cover with black-bordered GE light switches vertically mounted in a single wide bracket in a single-gang electrical box where the plate may be removed without disturbing switches. Original style GE straps and mini rocker switches are no longer manufactured. This ivory 2-switch opening light plate is used with a diamond-shaped bracket for mounting the light switch. Using a bracket allows you to adjust the position of the plate on the wall which may be useful if the wall box was installed crooked.
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- RP2112 replacement cover
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- screws 2.375" apart center to center
- opening approx. 1-3/16" W x 3/4" H
- 2 matching 1/2" ivory screws
- requires a low voltage mounting bracket to hold the switch which is no longer available
- confirm your switches are mounted into the octagonal type of bracket shown
ALTERNATIVE: Want a similar look without a bracket? Choose the New Style 1 Vertical Switch Wall Plate.