Choose this RP224 style wallplate if you are using current black-bordered GE 2-button switches vertically mounted in a double wide bracket or yoke in a two gang electrical box where the plate may be removed without disturbing switches. Original style GE straps and mini rocker switches are no longer manufactured. This style plate must be used with a diamond-shaped mounting bracket for holding the light switches. Using a bracket allows you to adjust the position of the plate on the wall which may be useful if the wall box was installed crooked.
- white enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening approx. 1-3/16" W x 3/4" H
- 4 matching 1/2" white screws
- requires a 2-gang mounting bracket for holding the switches
- confirm your switches are mounted into the diamond/octagonal type of bracket shown