Half Short Blank Wall Plate Covers Have One Edge Offset by .25"
Trimmed 1-gang empty wall cover plate for hiding an electrical box that is mounted right up against cabinets, window trim, tiles, or furnishings making it impossible to use a standard cover plate. Neatly finished on all four sides but with one side .25" shorter than on a standard wallplate, trimmed blank metal switch plates will cover your unused electrical boxes while still providing full coverage around the other three sides that aren't butted up against an obstruction.
- made in USA
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 1/4" shorter on one end (top or bottom - not both) than standard switchplate
- box mounting 3-9/32" (3.281") center to center
- 2 matching 1/2" screws
- use for covering 1 empty electric box
- if box isn't flush use longer wall plate screws