Offset Half Narrow 1 Blank Wall Face Plates .25" Trim
This 1-gang electrical box cover has shifted screw holes to allow extra room on either side. If your empty handy box is mounted right up against a window, wall tile, a cabinet or other furnishings that make it impossible to mount a standard cover, this offset blank plate is the perfect solution.
- made in USA
- metal empty electrical box cover
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- 1/4" narrower on one edge (left or right - not both) than a standard 1-gang box cover
- narrow edge: center of screw hole to edge of plate is 1-1/8"
- wider edge: center of screw hole is 1-5/8" from edge
- standard box mounting screw spread 3-9/32" (center to center)
- comes with .5" installation screws (for flush boxes - order longer screws if box sits below surface)
- use to cover 1 empty electric box
If you need a cover that is trimmed on both sides see 2.25" blank trim plates.