Upgrade your vintage low voltage pilot lighted system with GE's new all-in-one dimmer LightSweep system that replaces the old relay panel setup. This GE dimming system uses the 0-10V control (grey, purple wires) used in the commercial applications. All residential dimming is based on the line voltage dimming.
Each dimming channel on the CLCDIM4 module can sync up to 25mA - based on the driver characteristics and it can dim between 30 to 50 fixtures per channel. The dimmer channel does not have to match the relay switching - so same channel can dim lamps controlled by different relays, or the other way around, and lamps controlled by same relay can be on different dimming channels as well.
Installation is simplified with separate modules that snap into the enclosure after conduit installation and rough-in wiring has been completed. Lighting circuits and low voltage control wiring can be terminated after mounting and then the cover can be installed.
- indoor lighting modular control solution for pilot lighted switches
- relay module pre-wired with plug-in type 6 RR9 remote control relay switches
- 1 - CLCDLS dataline module for time control functionality
- 1 - CLCDIM4 four-channel dimming module
- push-button override with LED status indication for each of the six pilot relays
- CLCXFRMV power supply 120/277 VAC transformers (two 40V A transformers with overcurrent protection)
- small tub: 23.1" tall x 14.2" wide x 4.1" deep enclosure with lockable hinged cover; surface mount; size 12 cabinet
- UL 916 Energy Management, CSA Listed
- maintenance-free flash memory
- model #CLCNINTR12-S06-001S with switch inputs
- image is an approximation of system
- some assembly required
- special order item; 4-6 weeks lead time; no returns
Please see the LightSweep Installation Guide for additional product information.
Buy 0-10V dimmer switches that work with this panel.
Kyle Switch Plates is an authorized GE distributor.