GE's new LightSweep lighting control system makes it easy to upgrade your old GE low voltage pilot light relay system. Separate modules that snap into place simplifies the installation process. The enclosure can be mounted first so that conduit installation and rough-in wiring can be done ahead of time. The interior modules (the relays and terminations) can then slide into place. To finish the installation, the lighting circuits and low voltage control wiring can be terminated, then the cover installed.
- modular indoor lighting control solution
- two CLCRM6S relay modules pre-wired with 12 plug-in type RR9 relay switches
- push-button override with LED status indication for each pilot lighted remote control relay
- group power module CLCGSM8 with eight programmable switch inputs, each "softwired" to any group of relays in the network
- power supply CLCXFRMV 120/277 VAC transformers (two 40V A transformers with overcurrent protection)
- surface mount 23.1" tall x 14.2" wide x 4.1" deep enclosure (size 12 tub); hinged cover
- contact us if you want to add time control functionality (CLCDLS dataline scheduler)
- model #CLCNINTR12-S12-G000
- maintenance-free flash memory
- UL 916 Energy Management, CSA Listed
- image is an approximation of appearance of system
- some assembly required
- no returns - special order item; 4-6 weeks lead time
See the LightSweep Low Voltage Control System Installation Guide for additional information.
Kyle Switch Plates is an authorized GE Total Light Control distributor.