Upgrade your old GE low voltage pilot lighted system with GE's new all-in-one LightSweep system that replaces the old relay panel and frame. Installation is simplified with separate modules that snap into the tub after conduit installation and rough-in wiring has been completed. Lighting circuits and low voltage control wiring can be terminated after mounting and then the cover can be installed.
- indoor lighting modular control solution for pilot lighted switches
- one CLCRM6S relay module pre-wired with 6 plug-in type RR9 remote control relay switches
- push-button override with LED status indication for each of the six pilot relays
- CLCXFRMV power supply 120/277 VAC transformers (two 40V A transformers with overcurrent protection)
- group power module CLCGSM8 with eight programmable switch inputs, each "softwired" to any group of relays in the network
- 23.1" tall x 14.2" wide x 4.1" deep enclosure with hinged cover; surface mount; size 12 cabinet
- UL 916 Energy Management, CSA Listed
- maintenance-free flash memory
- model #CLCNINTR12-S06-G000
- contact us if you want to add time control functionality (CLCDLS dataline scheduler)
- image is an approximation of system
- some assembly required
- special order item; 4-6 weeks lead time; no returns
Please see the LightSweep Installation Guide for additional product information.
Kyle Switch Plates is an authorized GE distributor.