Control two separate lights with these stacked pushbutton switches
Old-fashioned style pushbutton light switches with knobs for two light fixtures. Save space and maintain the architectural look and feel of older turn-of-the-century Craftsman, Arts & Crafts or Victorian era houses with this authentic reproduction push button light switch for 2 lighting devices on one housing. Dual device controls two lights - each button pushes in and out to control lights at a separate location. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- single pole / single pole stacked switch
- 15 amps, 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- DUAL1 by Classic Accents, 2 pearlized buttons
- each knob controls its own light fixture by clicking the same button on and off
- side wired with grounding screws
- one year warranty
- fits standard electrical boxes
- mounting hardware included
- not UL listed; high quality product made in Taiwan for Classic Accents
Shop all old fashion push button switches.