Old-fashioned replica pushbutton light switches. Keep the architectural look and feel of Victorian or Arts & Crafts era homes with this authentic reproduction push button light switch that can be used with new or existing wiring. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- single pole, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- 15 amps, 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- HD1 by Classic Accents with 1 pearlized button, replaces narrower vintage S90 versions
- switches fit the vintage brass wallplates and are replacements for the antique push-buttons
- lifetime warranty - 30 year history of reliability
- side wired, grounding screws
- for standard electrical boxes, includes mounting hardware
- UL listed, CSA certified, superior quality, made in Taiwan for Classic Accents
- 4-1/8" H x 1-1/4" W (1-1/2" to top of ground screw) x 1-3/8" D from top of strap to back of device; strap is raised 1/8" from surface of device
- buttons protrude 5/16" (IN) or 17/32" (OUT) from surface of device
Shop all old fashion push button switches.