Classic Accents old-fashioned 4 way pushbutton light switches. Keep the traditional architectural look and feel of Arts & Crafts or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction four way push button light switch. Four way switches are used in conjunction with two three way switches to control one light or other connected equipment from three or more locations. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- 4-way (control one light from 3 or more switches)
- 15 amps - 120 volts AC - 60 Hz
- knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- HD4 by Classic Accents, 2 pearlized button caps
- side wired with grounding screw
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included
- UL listed, CSA certified
- 30 year history of reliability; lifetime warranty - shop with confidence
- quality device produced in Taiwan
Click Black Electrical Devices to see all our black switches, rockers, sliders and outlets. Remodeling? Renovating? Need to bring old electrical up to code? Tackling new construction but want the classic look of a historical home? Click vintage electrical push-button switches for our full selection of pushbutton switches.