Old-fashion pushbutton light switches with solid black buttons. Maintain the traditional architectural look and feel of your turn-of-the-century, Victorian or Arts & Crafts period house with an all-black push-button light switch featuring black button covers. Elegant and understated solution when matching dark-colored pushbutton switch plates or other black electrical hardware. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- single pole, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- 15 amps, 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- HD12BLK by Classic Accents, 2 flat black buttons
- side wired, grounding screws
- for standard electrical boxes, includes mounting hardware
- size: 4-1/8" H x 1-1/4" W (1-1/2" to top of ground screw) x 1-3/8" D from top of strap to back of device; strap is raised 1/8" from surface of device
- push button knobs protrude 5/16" (IN) or 17/32" (OUT) from surface of device
- UL listed, CSA certified
- lifetime warranty
- Taiwanese made
Shop all old fashion push button switches.