Old-fashioned four way pushbutton light switches with black knobs. Keep the traditional architectural look and feel of Arts & Crafts or Victorian era homes with this authentic reproduction four way push button light switch with uniform black buttons. Four way switches are used in conjunction with two three way switches to control one light or other connected equipment from three or more locations.
- 4-way, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- 15 amps - 120 volts AC - 60 Hz
- HD4BLK by Classic Accents, 2 black buttons
- measurements: 4-1/8" H x 1-1/4" W (1-1/2" to top of ground screw) x 1-3/8" D from top of strap to back of device; strap is raised 1/8" from surface of device
- button caps protrude 5/16" (ON) or 17/32" (OFF) from surface of device
- side wired with grounding screw
- fits standard electrical boxes, mounting hardware included
- lifetime warranty
- UL listed, CSA certified
Authentic solution for renovators of historic homes or to create the old-fashion look of a house with antique hardware. Perfect replacement for devices installed in U.S. homes from the turn of the century to the 1950's. Remodeling? Renovating? Need to bring old electrical up to code? Tackling new construction but want the classic look of a historical home? Click Push Button Switch Wall Plate Covers and Electric Devices for our full selection of push button devices.