Old-fashioned pushbutton light switches with double pearl buttons. Update your turn-of-the-century Victorian or Arts & Crafts era house with authentic reproduction push-button light switches that have pearlized button insets on both knobs. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- single pole, knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- 15 amps, 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- lifetime warranty and 30-year history of dependability - shop with confidence
- HD12 by Classic Accents, dual pearlized buttons
- switches fit the vintage brass plates and are direct replacements for the antique pushbuttons
- side wired, grounding screws
- for standard electrical boxes, includes mounting hardware
- quality Taiwanese-made device
- UL listed, CSA certified
Shop all old fashion push button switches.