Control two separate lights with these 3-way stacked push button switches
Antique reproduction style pushbutton light switch for two 3-way switches. These spacing-saving stacked push switches allow you to control two different light fixtures that are each controlled by two switches (known as a three-way setup). Lighting needs change, but you can still maintain the authentic feel of your older turn-of-the-century home with this old-fashioned style double three way push button light switch. Controls 2 different 3-way lighting locations in 1 device. Each button pushes in and out to turn on and off. Fits in a push button switch plate.
- two separate 3 way pushbuttons on a stacked switch
- click each knob on and off to control its own light fixture
- 15 amps, 120 volts AC, 60 Hz
- DUAL3 by Classic Accents, 2 pearlized buttons
- side wired, grounding screws; manufactured in Taiwan
- one year warranty
- for standard electrical boxes, includes mounting hardware
- not UL listed
Shop all old fashion push button switches.