Hide problems surrounding an electrical box with this ultra large sized blank wall switch plate. These specialty covers make chips, gaps, rough plaster disappear with a professionally finished look. Perfect when removing old thermostats, fire station pull boxes, intercoms, or speakers that were installed in a one-gang electrical box. Kyle designed these exclusive ultra large blank trim plate panels to be three inches bigger and over two inches wider than a standard blank wall plate.
2-Gang Boxes: Using it on a 4 square electrical box? Use with a plaster ring to create the center mounting screw holes.
- light almond enamel finish on .03" steel
- custom-made metal wall switch cover size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 7-1/2" H x 5-1/2" W x 5/32" D
- for flush mount boxes: 2 matching 1/2" light almond screws
- for sunken boxes: long almond screws sold separately
- product of America