Touchplate's two-wire Innova 2 LED lighted low voltage switch station features 2 white momentary push button switches with LED lights for indicating lights or equipment are running. Update vintage type Touch-Plate 2-button lighted units with this modern low voltage switch.
- 2 wire low voltage system for both commercial and residential environments
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches; sends an analog/contact closure response
- medium sized, heavy duty, dry contact; single pole, single throw
- 10-24VDC LED power
- 18-20 AWG wire type
- each switch has a separate common wire
- fits a Decora style wall plate opening
- buy Touchplate screwless wall switchplates
- industrial grade buttons
- medium-sized square push button switches
- environment 0 - 140 degrees F in non-condensing atmosphere
- two 1" mounting screws included
- add the free Touch-Plate wiring instructions if needed
- clear buttons that light up when on
- made in USA
- switch cap engraving service available - please contact us
Find more Touch-Plate electrical switch styles and wall covers at Low Volt Touchplate Switches and Wallplates.
Changing from a one-button 3-wire switch from GE to unit? This 2-wire low voltage 2-button switch unit can be used to replace any 1-button 3-wire low voltage switch by GE, Bryant or Remcon. If converting from these systems, be sure to order the 3-wire to 2-wire Touch Plate conversion installation guide, which will then be included free of charge.
Q & A
Q. Can this Touch Plate switch unit be wired as a three way? A. Yes, these function as 3-way low voltage momentary switches. The switch will be wired in parallel to the relay it is controlling, and the relay will respond when receiving a signal from the switch.