Touchplate's Innova 2-button two-wire low voltage switch station features 2 white momentary push button switches for controlling lights or other equipment. Update older style Touch-Plate 2-button units with this modern low voltage switch.
- 2 wire low voltage system
- 4 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 2 momentary contact switches; dry contact; single pole, single throw
- each switch has a separate common wire
- switches send an analog/contact closure response
- 18-20 AWG wire type
- buy Touchplate screwless wall plates
- industrial grade buttons
- medium-sized square push button switches
- environment 0 - 140 degrees F in non-condensing atmosphere
- two 1" mounting screws included
- add the free Touch-Plate wiring instructions if needed
- clear buttons
- made in USA for both commercial and residential environments
Find more Touch-Plate electrical switch styles and wall covers at Low Volt Touchplate Switches and Wallplates.
Changing from a one-button 3-wire switch from GE to unit? This 2-wire low voltage 2-button switch unit can be used to replace any 1-button 3-wire low voltage switch by GE, Bryant or Remcon. If converting from these systems, be sure to order the 3-wire to 2-wire Touch Plate conversion installation guide, which will then be included free of charge.