Add an additional lighting control to a limited wall box with Legrand's dual black single pole or 3 way switch rockers. These modern switches feature gently curving satin black rocking switches - the upper and lower stacked switches meet elegantly in the middle - concave when both off, convex when both on. Allows control of two individual lights or ceiling fans from two sides of a room, hall or staircase. (Sometimes called a stacked 2-way switch, but technically a dual 3-way.)
Gives three-way lighting functionality (allows you to turn 1 light on and off from 2 separate locations such as opposite ends of your hallway) & conveniently fits in the space of a single electrical device giving you two switches in the space where you had only one. This double rocker switch fits a single rocker style switchplate opening.
You'll love the convenience of controlling your lights or fans from opposite ends of a great room, hall, or staircase. If you purchase the snap-in LED light module the device can turn into locator lights with a tiny LED light at the top.
- 2 stacked single pole or 3-way light switches
- 15 amp, 120 volt each
- top switch plain; bottom switch embossed with "legrand"
- matte black finish
- decorator combo switches
- switches rock up & down to operate lighting or fans
- controls two single-pole or 3-way switches on the same or different circuit or breaker (new version - HAS a split circuit terminals)
- versatile: can be configured as two single poles, single pole + three-way, or two 3-way switches
- slightly curved profile
- mounting screws included
- Pass & Seymour RDC33BK Radiant switch
- made in China
- CUL listed
- UL listed
- wiring diagram provided (English, French & Spanish)
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- spec grade for years of reliable service
Shop for Decora rocker switches in all styles.