Extra short light switch wall plate screws in metal to match your decor. Specialty length when mounting an electrical device tight up against mud ring, metal box edge, or hard surface or when installing strap-mount devices such as Decora outlets, rocker switches, slide dimmers, GFCI receptacles, or Despard switches and outlets.
- Short screws are 5/16" in length for low clearance areas.
- Small or large quantity; price breaks for bulk - see menu options.
- Standard slotted 6-32 oval head residential grade replacement screws for light switch plates.
- Oval head screws have a gently rounded top.
- Length is measured from the widest part of the head to the bottom of the threaded part of the screw.
- Light switch plate cover screws are available in metal with painted tops (only) on colored ones.
- Color Finishes: white, ivory, gray, light almond, red, black; color is just on head with powdercoated finish on steel.
- Metallic Finishes: spec grade stainless steel (300 series; non-magnetic); spec grade bronze (US #10); spec grade polished brass.
- Note: All switchplates already include screws unless specifically noted, so purchase these if you need extra or have a shallow installation.
- Electric device spacers might be helpful for adjusting the seating in particularly tight locations.
View all Light Switch Cover Screws.