Short 4 Decor Rocker GFCI Light Switch Covers
These short rocker switch covers have one side trimmed down to fit a 4-gang electrical box that's blocked on top or bottom by a trim, cabinetry, or tile installation. Perfect for locations without enough room on above (or below) the box for the full size wallplate. Rotate the cover 180° to get trimmed edge on bottom or top, depending on where your box is being obstructed by nearby materials.
- American-made 4-gang cover
- 8-3/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D half short metal 4 rocker plate
- short side may be used on top or bottom
- short side has .75" between rocker opening and edge
- larger side has 1.125" between rocker opening and edge of plate
- 8 matching 5/16" installation screws
- all openings are in standard positions for devices and screws
- shorter sizes Decora rocker light switchplate is a custom and made only by Kyle Switch Plates
- decor openings designed for all brands of rocker, slider, GFI, block, paddle, and Decora (Leviton trademark) electrical devices
Shop more custom sized wall plates to fit tight spots.