If you need a 4" shorted blank electrical cover for a 1-gang electrical wall box that ended up installed against cabinetry, trim, tiling, or furniture, this custom wallplate is an attractive, easy solution. Short 1 blank cover is designed with beveled edges on all sides but with only one side trimmed by .25".
- American-made metal wallplate
- 2-3/4" wide x 4-1/2" high x 5/32" deep
- shortened 1/4" on one end so that it is like a 4" blank switch plate on one side
- flip it over to use the shorty side on either the top or bottom
- 2 matching white 1/2" screws
- use for covering 1 empty electrical wall box
Does your wall box sit flush with the wall? Longer wall plate screws will be required for deep-set boxes (see additional image).
Need a deep half-short blank cover? You can add an 1/8" plate extender ring.