Avoid stumbling over cords with a residential in-floor electrical socket assembly that provides convenient access to power in large open rooms. These sturdy, rectangular wood flooring outlet boxes have heavy nickel covers that hold up in high traffic locations. Designed for poke-through installation with multiple floor substrate materials such as ceramic tiling, carpets, or laminated flooring. The simple exterior box shape makes for quick cut-in applications that electrical contractors will appreciate. Use in areas with large floor space openings where extra electrical receptacles are required by code to minimize long extension cord runs. They are easily installed with a simple exterior shape for quick cut-in applications.
- includes all mounting hardware, single round outlet, cover plate, cover cap, rubber moisture gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant simplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W heavyweight solid nickel single receptacle cover
- 4-1/16" plate screw spacing (center to center); includes two
- box material is black polycarbonate
- one screw-in socket covers 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings to keep moisture out
- flange has four corner mounting holes; 4 zinc-plated steel screws for mounting
- swing-out metal wing brackets mounting option eliminates the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, hardwood, or carpet
- box depth is 3.41"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.437" x 2.625"
- nonmetallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate
- FB-1 by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- includes floor cutting template plus installation instructions in English and Spanish
- made in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information