Keep large open areas of your home safe by placing an electrical socket close to where it is needed. Designed for residential wood floors, these rectangular wood floor receptacle boxes feature heavy brass covers to withstand high traffic. They can be installed with multiple floor substrate materials such as ceramic tiles, laminates, or carpet and are easily installed with a simple exterior shape for quick cut-in applications.
- includes all mounting hardware, single round outlet, cover plate, cover cap, rubber moisture gasket and plastic floor box
- black 15 amp, 125 volt ground tamper-resistant simplex outlet (article 406 of the NEC)
- 5.125" H x 3.5" W heavyweight solid brass single receptacle cover
- 4-1/16" plate screw spacing (center to center); includes two
- box material is black polycarbonate
- one screw-in socket covers 1-15/35" across top; nitrile o-rings to keep moisture out
- flange has four corner mounting holes; 4 zinc-plated steel screws for mounting
- swing-out metal wing brackets mounting option eliminates the need to drill tile flooring for mounting screws
- wood sub-floors only with ceramic, laminate, hardwood, or carpet
- box depth is 3.41"; volume is 24.5 cu. in.
- cut-in hole size is 4.437" x 2.625"
- nonmetallic pop-in cable clamp; plated carbon steel fasteners
- galvanized steel dust plate
- FB-1 by Allied Moulded Products
- UL listed, meets UL514C scrub water exclusion test
- includes floor cutting template plus installation instructions in English and Spanish
- made in China
- WARNING: Prop 65 - click here for more information