This Occupancy Sensor Switch by Lutron saves energy by turning the lights on when a room is entered and off when your room is vacant. Fine motion sensor detects writing at a desk or even turning a page.
The MS-OPS2-WH switch features a full 180 degree range as well as an adjustable timeout setting. Fits standard rocker opening (rocker light switch plates).
- 3-mode occupancy vacancy switch: auto-on/auto-off; manual-on/auto-off; and auto-on daylight sensing/auto-off mode
- White Lutron MS-OPS2-WH
- 180-degree field of view
- 250/200/150 watt, 120 volt, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 2A
- white finish (gloss)
- adjustable timeout settings
- 900 sq. feet of coverage up to 30 feet
- knows when room occupied & picks up on fine motions
- ambient light detection
- UL listed, cULus certified
- made in China
- works with all bulb types
- easy installation - no neutral wire required
- use only with permanently installed fixtures (incandescent, halogen, fluorescent, CFL, LED, ELV, MLV or 2 A magnetic and electronic ballasts)
Shop for more Light Dimmers.