This Motion Sensor Occupancy Switch is the perfect solution for saving money on your electrical bill.
Switch turns lights on when someone enters a room, then off when the room becomes vacant. The black MS-OPS2-BL switch from Lutron has a full 180 degree range and adjustable timeout settings.
- Occupancy Sensing Light Switch
- gloss black switch
- item: MS-OPS2-BL
- 3 optional modes: auto-ON/auto-OFF, manual-ON/auto-OFF, or auto-ON-daylight sensing/auto-OFF
- large 180-degree field of view
- 250 / 200 / 150 W, 120 volt, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 2A
- adjustable timeout duration
- fine motion sensor detects turning a page and other minor movements
- 900 sq. feet of coverage (up to 30 feet)
- also has ambient light detection
- single-pole only
- UL listed
- cULus certified
- works with all bulb types
- use only with permanently installed fixtures (incandescent, halogen, fluorescent, CFL, LED, ELV, MLV or 2 A magnetic and electronic ballasts)
- made in China
- no neutral required
Shop for more Light Dimmers.