Brown Motion Occupancy Sensor Switch saves your energy and money. Auto-detecting light switch turns lights ON when someone walks into the room, then off once they've left. This brown MS-OPS2-BR switch from Lutron has adjustable time-out settings and a full 180 degree range of motion detection.
- Motion-Sensing Single-Pole Light Switch
- gloss brown
- full 180 degree motion range of detection
- choose from 3 operating modes: manual-ON/auto-OFF, auto-ON/auto-OFF, or auto-ON-daylight sensing/auto-OFF
- lights out time is adjustable
- 250 / 200 / 150 W, 120 V, 50 ~ 60 Hz, 2 A
- detects slight motion of occupied room such as turning a page while reading a book
- 900 sq. feet of coverage (up to 30 feet distance)
- cULus certified
- works with all bulb types
- use only with permanently installed fixtures (incandescent, halogen, fluorescent, CFL, LED, ELV, MLV or 2 A magnetic and electronic ballasts)
- UL listed
- made in China
- no neutral required
Shop for more Light Dimmers.