Upgrade your lighting with Lutron dimmers for CFL and LED light bulbs. Universal dimming switch with on/off button works with dimmable compact fluorescent and light-emitting diode lightbulbs as well as traditional incandescent and halogen light bulbs. You can even mix and match bulbs. These specially dimming controls are designed to prevent flickering, lights turning off too early, or lights not turning on that can occur with older dimmer switches. Light fading switch can be wired for single pole and 3-way applications. Fits in a rocker switch plate.
LIGHT ALMOND AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER - EST. 10/7/22 RELEASE DATE
- 150 watt with dimmable CFL/LED, 120 volt ~ 60 Hz
- 600 watt with incandescent/halogen, 120 volt ~ 60 Hz
- single pole or 3 way installation
- small dial allows for adjustment of results based on bulb type
- CTCL-153P by Lutron, gloss finish
- side fins may be removed if mounting 2+ devices side by side
- removing 1 side de-rates to 500W; removing 2 sids de-rates to 400W
- power failure memory, voltage compensation
- captive linear slider, electrostatic discharge tested
- UL listed, CSA certified
- made in Mexico
Shop for more Light Dimmers.