1/8" Offset Trimmed 1 Toggle Light Switch Cover Fits Tight Spots
These half-narrow toggle switch plates neatly cover electrical boxes that are too close to cabinets or surface materials like bricks, tiles, or window moulding. These attractive face plates have been trimmed off by 1/8" on one side yet still have neat beveled edges on all four sides.
- American-made narrow toggle plate in USA
- metal light switch cover plates
- use the .125" trimmed side on either right or left - just rotate as needed
- 2.75" W x 4.5" H x .15" D
- width from edge to toggle opening is about 1-3/64" (1.045") on one side; 1-19/64" (1.295") on the other
- standard electrical device mounting screw holes placed 2.375" center to center
- Kyle Switch Plates custom configuration - only produced in metal (no plastic version)
- 2 matching 1/2" slot head screws
Shop narrow switch plates if you need plates that are trimmed on both sides - many widths available including 2.25", 2", 1.75", etc.