1/4" Trimmed 1 Toggle Light Switch Cover for Narrow Spots
Half-narrow toggle switch plates act like a 2.25" toggle switchplate on one side to attractively hide electrical boxes installed too close to cabinetry or surface materials like bricks, tiling, or window trim. These trimmed face plates have been made skinnier by 1/4" on one side yet still have neatly beveled edges on all four edges.
- American-made metal skinny toggle cover
- use the .25" trimmed side on either right or left - just flip over as needed
- 2.75" wide x 4.5" tall x .15" deep
- width from edge to toggle opening is about 59/64" (.922") on one side; 1-27/64" (1.42") on the other
- distance from screw holes to the skinny side is 1-1/8", 1-3/8" on the wider side
- standard device installation screw holes placed vertically 2.375" center to center
- Kyle Switch Plates custom layout manufactured in metal (can't be made in plastic)
- 2 matching 1/2" slotted screws
Shop narrow switch plates if you need plates that are trimmed on both sides - many widths available including 2.25", 2", 1.75", etc.