Offset Trimmed 1 Decorator Rocker Wall Plates for Tight Places
Have a decorator outlet or light switch jammed up against a new cabinet, bookcase, or tiling? These half narrow rocker light switch covers have one side trimmed narrower than the other for squeezing into those tight spaces where electrical boxes are mounted right next to tiled surfaces, brick, window frames, door trim, cabinetry, etc. Easy solution in locations where there is not enough room on one side for the full width of a standard light switch cover. Just flip it over if you need the narrower side on either the right or left.
- American-made rocker or block outlet plate
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal outlet switchplates
- distance from center screw to edge of skinny side of plate is 1-1/4" (1.25") on one side and 1-1/2" (1.5") on the other
- rotate cover 180 degrees to have the narrow side on left or right as needed
- 2 matching 5/16" installation screws
- standard opening locations fit your current devices except that one side of plate thinner
- half-trimmed Decora rocker wall switchplate cover not produced in plastic - custom size is Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- openings designed for all electrical brands of modern rocker light switches, GFCI or block receptacles, and Decora dimmers, etc. (Decora is a Leviton trademark)
Will it fit? Devices are adjustable in the electrical box by 1/8" side to side. Learn how to adjust devices to make extra room on an obstructed side.
Shop narrow switchplates if you need covers that are trimmed off along both sides - many widths are available.
Looking for a larger version? See the Offset Larger Decora Rocker GFCI - Half Narrow Switch Plate.