Jumbo Narrow Duplex Electrical Receptacle Plate Will Hide Problems
Need a specialized solution for a decor wall plate that ended up closer than anticipated to moulding, tile trim, door frames, etc., where there is still a large gap around the remaining 3 sides? This custom offset oversized GFCI rocker cover plate is both extra large and trimmed along one edge for those unusual situations where you still have problems you wish to hide along the three remaining edges. Just flip the faceplate over to position the skinny edge against obstacles abutting your 1-gang electric box. Screw position remains standard in relation to the electrical socket cutouts, so just mount the cover like normal with the included screw. Note that you may be able to gain a little extra adjustment by loosening the device screws and pushing unit to the far side of the screw mounting slots.
- overall: 3-1/2" W x 5-1/2" x 5/32" deep with .375" offset on longer edge
- attractive taper along all four edges
- narrower side: 1-7/16" from center of screw hole to edge of cover (reduced by 3/8" from a regular jumbo cover)
- wider edge: 2-1/8" from center of screw opening to edge (increased by 3/8" from a regular 3.5" wide jumbo cover)
- 1 matching 1/2" oval head installation 6-32 screw
- USA-made metal electrical faceplates
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom configuration
- device opening is universal for all electrical brands of modern decor rocker light switches, timers, GFCI or square receptacles, ceiling fans controls, Decora dimmers, etc. (Decora is a Leviton trademark)
- white available, can be painted
Have a rectangular shaped outlet? Buy Oversized Decora Outlet Cover Plates if you have square-type receptacles or ground fault outlets that fit into rocker light switch covers.
Buy oversized light switchplates and receptacle covers in more than 50 sizes.