Offset 1 Decorator Rocker Wall Plates for Tight Spots
Use this custom narrow decor wall plate to cover a decorator electrical device that is blocked on one side. These half narrow decorator rocker light switch plates have one side trimmed narrower than the other for squeezing into those skinny spots where an obstruction ended up right next to the electrical wall box - new cabinets, tiles, window trim, door frames, etc. This easy and convenient solution solves your problem. Just flip the switchplate over if you need the trim side on either the right or left. Note that you may be able to gain a little extra room by loosening the device screws and pushing it to the far side of the mounting screw slots.
- American-made rocker / block outlet plate
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D metal outlet switchplates
- distance from center screw to edge of skinny side of plate is 1-1/8" (.125") on one side and 1-5/8" (1.625") on the other
- rotate cover 180 degrees to have the narrower side on left or right as needed
- 2 matching 5/16" installation screws
- standard opening locations fit your current devices except that one side of plate thinner
- half-trimmed Decora rocker wall switchplate cover not produced in plastic - custom size is Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- openings designed for all electrical brands of modern decor rocker light switches, GFCI or square receptacles, ceiling fans controls, Decora dimmers, etc. (Decora is a Leviton trademark)
Shop narrow wall switch plates if you need wallplates trimmed off on the left and right sides - many widths are available.