.25" Offset Narrow Duplex Electrical Receptacle Covers Fit Tight Spots
Need a fix for outlets where the handy box is butted up against new cabinets, appliances, solid counters, or deep tiling? These specialty narrow duplex wall plates are trimmed off by 1/4" along one side while still retaining their attractive edge beveling. Just rotate this trim plate to position the skinny edge against obstacles abutting your 1-gang electric box. Screw position remains standard in relation to the plug cutouts, so just install like normal with the included screw.
- overall: 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" x 5/32" deep with .25" off long edge where needed
- attractive beveling along all four edges
- narrower side: 1-1/8" from center of screw hole to edge of outlet cover
- wider edge: 1-5/8" from center of screw opening to edge
- distance from edge of device to outside edges: 1.16" and 1.65"
- 1 matching 1/2" slot head 6-32 screw
- American made metal electrical trim plates
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom covers
- white or black available
Looking for a jumbo version? Purchase the Bigger Half Narrow 1 Duplex Switch Plate.