Affordable New Style 8-Switch GE Master Selector Wall Plate Replaces Rotary Dials
If your vintage Sierra, Bryant or GE 9-switch master controller with a rotary knob no longer works, this double-gang 8-switch panel is a good option that still allows you to control multiple switches from one location. If you currently are using all nine switches, then we recommend wiring two areas in unison - for example a foyer light along with the hallway lights. These GE New Style 8-switch master controller low volt covers hold up to eight GE new snap-in electrical switches in a 2-gang electrical box without the need of using any sub-plates or backer straps because devices are held in place by the wall plate itself. (Original Eagle Bryant, and GE steel straps and switches are no longer made.)
- America-made replacement metal low volt switchplates
- Kyle Switch Plates exclusive custom wallplate solution
- no bracket or mounting subplate needed
- standard 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D 2-gang cover
- snap in holes are 1-9/32" W x 49/64" H
- 4 matching slotted 1/2" installation screws
- affordable option to the GE Master Selector Panel
Note: This plate can hold 8 switches, so if replacing the RMS4A or RMS2A you may need to double up on control areas
When installed vertically (screws top and bottom) with switches, the upper buttons turn lights on; the bottom ones turn them off.
When installed horizontally (screws left and right), the left buttons turn lighting areas on; the right buttons turn them off.