Update a mid-century 12-switch GE low voltage dial control panel with this Touch Plate Classic 24-button control unit. This unit is designed with nice pairs of buttons that correspond to the alternate directions on the vintage GE mini rockers or square pushbutton switches - top button/up direction was ON, the lower button/down direction was OFF. Choose from white, almond, or ivory for a stylish solution to refresh your existing low voltage set-up. Each switch station has nine pairs of 1/2" square button caps.
- replace a unit with twelve GE low voltage switches with this 24-button control unit
- each pair of buttons replace one RS237, RS232, RS239, RTS6, RFS, etc. switches in GE, Bryant, Remcon and Sierra systems
- left buttons are the ON switches, right buttons are the OFF switches in each pair; each gang is stacked three pairs high across four gangs
- the old RMS-4A fit a 2-gang box but this unit fits a four-gang box so you you have have to use a 4-gang low voltage ring or a 4-gang box to install it
- 2 wire switches easily adapt to a 3-wire system by doubling the number of buttons creating pairs of ON/OFF buttons
- 1 amp @ 28 volts switch contact rating
- 24 momentary contact switches
- free 3-wire to 2-wire low voltage installation guide to make adapting them easy
- 8.375" x 4.75" metal switch plate frame and cover
- plate has four 2" x 1-9/16" switch cutouts to fit around the face of four 6-button sets
- 3-9/32" screw hole spacing in metal bracket
- back depth is 5/8"; overall depth is 15/16" from front of button to back of terminal bar
- eight 1.5" mounting screws for installing yoke to box, screw plate presses onto yoke
- made in America
Click Low Voltage Lighting Replacement Devices for relays and more switch options.