GE RR7P3 maintained SPST 24 volts 20 amps low voltage relay. Standard 3-wire relay with 3-pin female connector. Designed for simple connection to GE Total Lighting Control (TLC) relay panels.
OPTION: Can be used interchangeably with an RR7 if not plugging into a panel - just cut off the yellow plug end.
IN-STOCK ALTERNATIVE: GE RR9PBP - Cap off yellow pilot light wires
- 20 amp, 277 volt remote controlled relay RR 7P3; GE is a 24 Volt AC system
- replaces RR7P3 and (RR 7P3); snip off plug for RR7 applications
- SPST (single pole single throw) mechanical latching relay, 6" wire leads
- 1.5" W x 1.75" D x 2.5" H
- mounts in standard 1/2" KO, .865"-.875" diameter, 14 or 16 gauge material, operates in any position
- 1/2 Hp @ 110-125 VAC, 1-1/2 Hp @ 220-277 VAC
- 50,000 cycles full load, 100,000 cycles no load
- 2 terminals, 2 back-wiring holes per terminal, feed through wiring, AWG solid or stranded copper only
- UL listed, CSA certified
- made in India for GE Lighting Solutions
Need more components for GE low voltage? Shop GE and Bryant Switches, Switch Plates, Relays and Transformers.
Operation: Each relay employs a split low-voltage (24V) coil to move the line voltage contact armature to the ON (OFF) latched position. Do not use DC with pilot or locator switches. GE low-voltage relays may be used to full-rated capacity for tungsten filament, ballast, resistive or motor loads. ( GRR7, GERR7, RR-7 ) Installation Notes: Mounts in standard 1/2" KO, .865" - .875" diameter 14 or 16 gauge material. 60C maximum ambient temperature. Operates in any position. Shop for coordinating low volt switches and wall covers at General Electric Lighting Devices & Switchplates.
Power Contact Latching
20A Tungsten 125VAC 1/2 HP motor at 110 - 125VAC
30A Ballast 277VAC 1 1/2 HP motor at 277VAC
30A Resistive 277VAC
20A Ballast 347VAC 1 1/2 HP motor at 347VAC
20A Resistive 347VAC