Install outlet insulation pads to save money on home cooling and heating electrical bills. These economical foam outlet cover gaskets are designed for insulating your duplex receptacles or horizontal flipping toggle switches.
How Gaskets Work
Insulating inserts prevent air leaking in and losing heat and cold through electrical receptacles and switches mounted on walls along the perimeter of homes and businesses. Home energy audits usually recommend installing these foam outlet insulation pads behind your wallplates as a way to create a tighter seal around your electric devices.
- Can be used with any size wall plate - standard, midway, oversized; trim for narrow plates
- Bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks.
- Flexible foam insulator inserts are made of UL listed closed-cell polyethylene cross linked insulating foam that conforms to the shape of your wall and device.
- For use in dry locations only.
- Risk of fire.
- Do not use gaskets with dimmers.
- Made in America.
- Energy saving outlet gasket is 2.5" wide by 4.25" high x 1/8" thick. Shipped with center punch-outs still in place. May be used in multi gang plates. This shape works for sideways duplex toggle switches as well.
- To insulate your outlets, just unscrew outlet cover placing foam pad over your device before reinstalling coverplate. Easy-to-install insulating gaskets also work in multi-gang switchplates (double, triple, etc.) by overlapping or trimming off jackets with a pair of scissors.