Save money on your home heating and cooling electrical bills with these foam toggle cover gaskets for insulating your toggle light switches.
- Bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks
- Air draft prevention inserts to insulate houses are made of UL listed cross link, close cell polyethylene insulating foam.
- Use in dry locations only.
- Caution: risk of fire. Do not use with dimmers.
- Made in USA.
- Toggle insert is 2.5" wide by 4.25" high x 1/8" thick. Flip switch opening dimension of 5/16" x 7/8" for a snug fit with center knock out still in place. OK to use with blank wallplates. May be used in multi gang plates - overlap or trim to fit.
- To insulate your toggles, simply unscrew switchplate and place foam pad over your electric device before replacing plate. Use these easy-to-install insulated gaskets in multiple gang switchplates (double, triple, quadruple, etc.) by trimming or overlapping. Easily trimmed with scissors.
- Insulating jackets prevent air leakage and the loss of heat and cold through light switches and electrical receptacles mounted on peripheral walls. Home energy audits generally recommend using these insulation pads behind your plates as a way to create a seal around your devices.