Save money on home heating and cooling electrical bills with foam GFCI outlet cover gaskets for insulating your block receptacles or Leviton Decora rocker switches. Works with oversized decorator wall plates and jumbo outlet covers, too. Insulating inserts prevent air leakage and the resulting loss of heat and cold through receptacles and switches located on outside walls. Home energy audits commonly recommend using these insulation pads behind standard, midsize and oversized plates as a way to create a barrier seal around your devices for best energy savings.
- Bulk pricing, see drop down menu for quantity price breaks
- Draft prevention insulator inserts are made of UL listed cross link, close cell polyethylene insulating foam
- Decorator jacket is 2.5" wide by 4.25" high x 1/8" thick - designed to fit behind any standard-sized plate or larger
- Block opening dimension of 1-5/16" x 2-5/8". Shipped with center punch out still in place.
- May be used in multi-gang plates. Designed for use on new style modern decor rocker, rectangle paddle, decorator outlet, rectangular receptacle, data com port insert, block cutout, GFCI, electrical control devices, GFI or smart house system which fits into standard 1-5/16" wide x 2-5/8" high electrical face plate openings
- Switch plate gaskets fit all Decora wall plates and other brands of oversize and standard decorator outlet plates
- Risk of fire. Do not use with dimmers
- Use in dry locations only
- Made in USA; Decora is a registered trademark of Leviton
To insulate your Decorator rockers or outlets, simply unscrew switchplate and place foam pad over electrical device before replacing wallplate. These easy-to-install insulated gaskets may be used in multiple gang switchplates for double rockers, triple rockers or larger gang Decoras by trimming or overlapping as desired.