You'll appreciate using the 300W Lutron DVELV-300P-GR Diva electronic low voltage dimmer because it features a tiny side control lever on the right that can be preset to your desired dimming level. Once adjusted, simply push the large paddle switch to turn your lighting on and off to this preferred setting. The soft-glow night light feature shows faintly through the large gray paddle switch to help you locate it in the dark.
These gray ELV light dimmers look great with stainless steel, chrome or aluminum switch plates when installed against poured concrete or gray solid surfaces. Fits in any rocker wall plates (those with large rectangular decorator openings).
- single gang, 300 watts, 120 volt, 60 Hz in gray
- use with incandescent or halogen light bulbs
- if ganged (mounted next to dimmers or other devices with wide fins) these side fins must be trimmed back
- if one side is trimmed this derates it to to 250W maximum; if both sides trimmed, 200W max
- requires a neutral wire connection
- radio frequency interference (RFI) suppression
- power-failure memory will save your presets in case of power outages
- Lutron DVELV-300P-GR Diva brand, high gloss gray finish
- easily find in dim lighting - single pole rocker switch with locator light (very faint on dark colors)
- mounting and wiring instruction sheet included in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- UL listed, CSA certified, assembled in USA
Shop for more Gray Dimming Switch Controls.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.