The 300W 3-way Lutron Diva DVLV-303-BR electronic low voltage dimmer makes it easy to use with its sleek linear sliding control that preset lighting to your preferred dimmed level. Once set, flipping the large brown paddle switch is all that is required to return lighting to your preferred settings. The soft-glow internal nightlight shows faintly through the large paddle to help you find the location of the switch in dark or dimly-lit rooms, but it is quite faint on brown switches. Brown electronic low voltage dimmer switches may be used in any Decora rocker light switch plate opening and look especially attractive with bronze, brass, or brown light switch covers.
- 300 watt maximum load, 120 volt
- if ganged next to other devices with wide fins, sides must be trimmed
- one side trimmed derate it to 250W maximum; if both sides trimmed, 200W max
- three-way rocker switch with locator light (very faint on dark colors like brown)
- easy to install but does require a neutral wire connection
- English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese wiring instructions included
- DVELV303P-BR by Lutron Diva with a high gloss brown finish
- use with halogen or incandescent 120V lightbulbs
- for 3-way and 4-way switching, use with Claro switches or other mechanical switches
- UL listed, CSA certified
- assembled in USA
Buy Brown Dimmers in other styles and finishes.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.