You'll love using the 300W Lutron DVELV-300P-IV Diva ELV electronic low voltage dimmer because it features a small side control lever on the right that you slide to your desired preset dimming level. Once adjusted, you need only push the large paddle switch to turn your lighting on and off to this adjusted setting. The soft-glow night light shows through the large ivory paddle to help with locating the switch in the dark.
These ivory ELV light dimmers look great with ivory, tan, beige and other natural color light switch covers when installed against surfaces with a warm undertone. Fits in any rocker wall plates (those with large square decorator openings).
- single gang, 300 watts, 120 volt, 60 Hz in gray
- use with incandescent or halogen light bulbs
- if ganged (mounted next to dimmers or other devices with wide fins) trim back the side fins
- one side trimmed derates it to to 250W maximum; if both sides trimmed, derates to 200W max
- requires a neutral wire connection
- radio frequency interference (RFI) suppression
- power-failure memory will save your presets in case of power outages
- Lutron DVELV-300P-IV Diva brand, high gloss ivory finish
- easily find in areas where lighting is dim - locator light in middle of paddle
- installation wiring instructions included in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese
- UL listed, CSA certified, assembled in USA
Shop for more Ivory Dimming Switch Controls.
FINAL SALE - LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.