This keyed low voltage pilot lighted switch can only be controlled using the RK-O key. Ideal for public facilities and open locations to prevent lighting from being turned on or off inadvertently. Replacement 3A 24 VAC gray low voltage pilot light switch with key control low voltage lighting setups common in older homes built during the 1950's, 1960's and 1970's.
- gray pilot lighted single button switch is lit up when ON; red center dot
- 3A 24 V.A.C. (3 amps 24 volt alternating current with 0.04 amp, 28 VAC lamp
- key operated; two keys included - buy spare lockable GE switch keys if needed
- lamps rated at 50,000 hours when using half-wave rectified power supply but are not replaceable
- fits in GE new style and bracket mount light switch covers
- five 0.187" quick disconnect terminals provided for easy installation; use with pilot light low voltage relays
- replaces switch in GE low voltage wiring systems for the discontinued switches and cover plates
- important note: the size of this switch is a bit larger and deeper than original devices thereby requiring the wallplates with slightly larger openings
- UL listed switch; made in America
Buy replacement Low Voltage Light Switches and Wallplate Covers.