Deeper Raised Centered 1 Duplex Outlet Covers for Protruding Boxes
Hide overcuts and sloppy patch jobs around protruding boxes with this double wide duplex outlet cover plate that can also work on a 4-1/4" box when used with a plaster ring. These specialized 5/16" extra deep 2-gang duplex receptacle covers are designed to resolve several challenging situations.
- American-made custom configuration to cover width and depth issues
- .030" steel with baked enamel finish - ivory
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/16" D metal cover (about 1/8" deeper than standard)
- 2 matching 1/2" mounting screws (plate mounts to the center of each device)
- duplex opening fits traditional outlets, sideways toggle switches, combo pilot light/switch with middle screw, etc.
- custom size - Kyle Switch Plates exclusive
- 1-gang protruding box: covering a 2-plug duple receptacle mounted in a single gang handy box with exposed sides due to drywall depth changes or removed paneling
- 1-gang standard or shallow box with bulky electronics wires used for security systems, door chimes, intercoms, fire alarms, etc., that require extra room around the device - might need adjustable screw spacers or goof rings to install device securely first
- 2-gang protruding 4.25" box: install a single device in the center of a double wide box to allow room for bulky wiring (requires mud ring for center mounting)
- 2-gang standard or shallow box with deep dimmer, timer or other unit that can't be placed fully into the box - might need adjustable screw spacers or goof ring to install device securely first
Request smaller plaster ring in checkout notes if ordering one for use with a 4.25" box.