Deeper Style Raised Single Decora Rocker Light Switch Plates
Deep single gang Decora rocker switch plates for covering Decora devices in a 1 gang electrical box that is raised about 1/8" above the wall surface.
Note - because of steep bevel on edges, screws holes are pulled in to be at box mount spacing. To install, go through switch plate, through device, then into electrical box with the same 1/2" screw. If your plate will be floating above the box (not touching it) because of bulky devices, you will need to order longer screws.
- made in USA
- deep metal outlet covers
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/16" D
- note - screw holes are spaced 3.281" apart for box mounting rather than standard strap mounting distance of 3.812" apart because of wide bevel
- some crossgrain marking along edges of the stainless steel covers from the deep stamping process
- 2 matching 1/2" screws - length appropriate if plate fits against box; order longer screws if you are raising the plate away from box
- modern square opening fits all rocker, GFI, block, paddle, and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
Need to find an even deeper rocker outlet cover? Use with an extender ring which adds another 1/4" depth.