Deeper Style Raised Two Rocker Light Switch Plates
5/16" extra deep double gang modern rocker switch plates for covering 2 Decora devices in a double gang electrical box that protrudes from the wall such as after paneling has been removed. Note - due to steep beveled edges, screws holes are located at box mount spacing - screw through wall plate, through device, then into box.
- made in USA
- 4-9/16" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/16" D metal cover
- 4 matching 1/2" screws - length appropriate if plate fits against box
- order longer screws if you are raising the plate away from box
- NOTE: box mounting - 3.281" spread (not standard 3.812") because of wide bevel
- opening fits all rocker, paddle, Dacora, GFCI, block and Decora style devices (Decora is a Leviton trademark term)
Need a deeper plate? Add thickness with stackable depth rings.