Pair this RP2-122 type lightplate with current GE light switches mounted in a diamond-shaped bracket in a 1-gang electrical wall box. Allows you to remove the cover without unhooking switches and make adjustments to the position of the cover in cases where the box is out of alignment. Old style GE straps and mini rocker switches are no longer manufactured.
- ivory enamel finish on .030" thick steel
- made in USA
- similar to RP2112
- 2-3/4" W x 4-1/2" H x 5/32" D
- opening approx. 1-3/16" W x 3/4" H
- 2 matching 1/2" ivory screws
- requires a low voltage mounting bracket to hold the switches which are no longer available
- confirm your switches are mounted into the octagonal type of bracket shown
For a similar orientation without the need for a bracket, see the Ivory Vertical Dual-Switch GE New Style Triml Plates.