Old-fashioned reproduction push-button dual momentary light switch. Keep the architectural look and feel of American homes built in the first half of the last century with this authentic reproduction momentary-on 12 volt pulse switch that clicks when pushed on or off. Fits in a push button switch plate. Can be used with computer-controlled lighting systems or with garage door openers, and is often used with-under cabinet lighting.
OUT OF STOCK - ON EXTENDED MANUFACTURER BACKORDER
- Two separate momentary switches on one housing for controlling two devices
- Switches are low voltage dual momentary switches with knobs spaced 0.963" apart on centers
- Switch is 7/8" W x 3-5/8" H x 1-1/4" deep from the top of the strap to the back of the device
- Button's diameter is 1/2"; protrude 5/8" from front surface of device
- Each switch sends a pulse signal when you push it in to make momentary contact
- Note: Switch is not designed for applications where you must hold the switch down to keep the lights on, blinds moving, etc.
- Both switches click on and off when pushed
- Electronic low voltage 12 volt AC, 2-wire momentary switch; each of the dual buttons sends a pulse 12 volt signal
- Switches have pearlized inlay in both buttons
- Can be used with both existing and new wiring
- Fits standard electrical boxes; mounting hardware is included for installation
- Manufactured in Taiwan; 1-year warranty
- For use with incandescent lights only; cannot be used with a ceiling fan or fluorescent fixture
- Should work with a 3V or 5V circuit
- NOT a replacement for GE, Bryant, Sierra, Pyramid, Remcon or Touch Plate 24V momentary low voltage switches
Click vintage electrical push-button switches to shop more.